Ultra-private and ultra-luxe, this Georgian-style home is located on the third hole of the newly-renovated north course of Forest Creek Country Club, one of Pinehurst's most desirable high-end residential/golf communities. This 5-bedroom, 5-bath, 3-half bath 9,000+ square-foot home features a two-story entry and grand living room, gourmet island kitchen, a handsome library, expansive dining room, and bar. The bar adjoins a spiral staircase leading to the private 2000 bottle wine cellar/tasting room. The sumptuous master suite combines his-and-her vanities, a steam shower, soaking tub, dual water closets, walk-in closet and a laundry room. There are 4 ensuite bedrooms on the upper level, all providing great views, each with private balconies. This home can accommodate both intimate and
- Area 9
- Assoc Amenities Jogging Path
- Community Type Gated
- County Moore
- Subdivision Forest Creek
- Year Built 2003
- Zoning 3
- Appliances Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carport None
- Exterior Brick
- Exterior Features Balcony, Front Porch, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Patio, Pond, Rear Porch, Separate Living Quarters, Underground Dog Fence
- Fireplace Gas, Natural Gas, Propane Logs Convey
- Floors Carpet,Slate,Tile,Wood
- Foundation Basement
- Heating Cooling Central Air, Central Heat, Electric, Heat Pump
- Interior Features Attic Storage, Broadband Internet Avail, Fireplace, Guest Quarters, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Split Bedroom Plan, Stairs to Attic, Washer/Dryer Connect, Wet Bar, Workshop
- Garage Type 3
- Levels Two Story w/Below Grade
- Water Heater Electric, Multiple Units
- Dining Room Room Level M
- Dining Room Room Size 20'4'' x 14'1''
- Kitchen Room Level M
- Kitchen Room Size 19'7'' x 10'0''
- Master Bedroom Room Level M
- Master Bedroom Room Size 15'7'' x 25'8''
- 2 U
- 2 20'7'' x 14'2''
- 3 U
- 3 16'8'' x 14'9''
- 4 U
- 4 20'8'' x 15'6''
- 5 U
- 5 15'4'' x 16'0''
- Driveway Type Paved
- Golf Frontage 208
- Land Description Golf Front
- Road Description Private Paved
- Sewer Public
- Water Public
- Primary Elem School Call School Board
- Middle School Call School Board
- High School Call School Board